Friday, November 16, 2007

Secrets to Beautiful Eyes


Many may know that the HydroPeptide Extreme Dark Circle Concentrate helps lighten and brighten the orbital area. HydroPeptide eye only describes part of its action. This amazing eye creme does a phenomenal job with fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness. The secret to beautiful eyes involves both product and technique.
1. Place your index fingers in the depressions a half-inch below the inner edge of your eyebrows, below the brow bone (on either side of the narrowest part of your nose), and gently press in and upward.
2. Hook your index fingers over the edge of the infraorbital ridge (the bone below each eye) at teh very center, aligned with your pupils, and apply gentle pressure on the ridge.
3. Place a small dab of HydroPeptide Extreme Dark Circle Creme on the ring finger. Pat the under eye area, just below the lower eye lashes and just above the upper crease.
4. Beautiful eyes are revealed immediately. They're brigher, lighter, and rejuvenated.
Remember to eat healthy and get plenty of sleep to look healthier and sexier than ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I love this eye cream. When my wife came home with it and told me what she spent, I was a little annoyed. But after a few days, she just seemed to be glowing. I had to try it. I noticed she was getting low and made sure I hinted she better get more. I love it and I know she loves it too!!!

Anonymous said...

As a mom of little kids,I tend to have some sleepless nights and therefore wake up with dark circles under my eyes. They didn't happen over night of course and some of it has to do with aging as well. I love this eye cream though and the results that I've seen and comments I've had have been great. I appreciated one of your blogs explaining things we need to be doing along with using your products that will help our skin and our health. Those things you listed, like getting enough sleep, exercising and diet can also help with dark circles under our eyes.

Anonymous said...

The hydropeptide eye cream has saved my life. honestly. i love it. I was done testing eye creams. I thought nothing would work, but then I gave it one last chance and I am so happy I did. Hydropeptide eye cream is a miracle. Best anti aging eye cream ever!!!