Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Meet a HydroPeptide Retailer: Healing Touch Skin Care and Wellness Center


Do you want to learn more about the great and experienced retailers that carry the HydroPeptide Collection? Azure Cosmeceuticals, the leaders in anti-aging peptide-based skin care, know you want to learn more about it's retailers (and where to find the amazing HydroPeptide Professional Collagen-Building Anti-Aging Facial), that's why they've begun the "Meet a HydroPeptide Retailer" section. Each week, Azure Cosmeceuticals will highlight one of these amazing skin care experts. Who's up this week? Lori Ellis, RN, Medical Aesthetician, Reiki Master, and owner of Healing Touch Skin Care and Wellness Spa.
AZ: Lori, can you tell me a little about Healing Touch Skin Care? What do you offer?
LE: At Healing Touch, we focus on each client uniquely, to recommend therapies that heal from the inside out. We serve as a direct channel to each client's best health & wellness. One-on-one personalized attention is our speciality. We offer an array of alternative therapies such as acupuncture, herbal medicinals, massage, diet, and lifestyle counseling, but we also offer amazing rejuvenating facials, microdermabrasion and lymphatic rejuvenation. We really focus on wellness.
AZ: I love the personalized approach you take and how you really focus on wellness as a whole. That's something that's truly unique. I know you've told me time and time again how much you love the HydroPeptide and the HydroPeptide Facial (you've mentioned that it's your number one seller) but what's your favorite product in this amazing anti-wrinkle collection?
LE: The Intensive Concentrate Anti-Aging Corrective Creme (or for short, the face creme) first and foremost is my favorite. You experience results quickly. The overall condition of my client's skin has really improved, hyperpigmentation has decreased and there's less wrinkling. I love it, but another one I really love is the cleanser (Anti-Aging Infusing Cleanser). This has really cleared my client's acne skin and reduced the acne scarring. Skin is overall healthier and that's what my practice is really about.
AZ: Thank you so much for your time today Lori. I love hearing about your experiences and how much your clients love HydroPeptide, so please keep me informed.
If you have questions for Lori, or would like to visit her for a HydroPeptide Collagen-Boosting Facial, visit her online at www.healingtouchskincare.com or 3016 Land O' Lakes Blvd, Land O' Lakes, Florida, 34639. (813) 909-7376.
Technorati Profile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cleanser too! It's my favorite. At first I was hesitant, but I loved the face cream so much that I knew I would love the other products. There are so many great ingredients. i love the new website too. thanks for the blog.

Anonymous said...

I am new to Azure Cosmeceuticals and their wonderful products but so far I am so pleased and excited about the results. I have been using HydroPeptide face for about 3 weeks and I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. Plus the cucumber smell is very refreshing. My problem area are the lines near my eyes and around my mouth. I am noticing after such a short time that the lines don't seem as dramatic, they are more subtle now. I am so happy with this product and can't wait to try more of their line. I'm also very grateful for the blog. It helps to read the posted comments and instructions given on Azure Cosmeceuticals website and blog site. Thank you.