Friday, December 14, 2007

The Basics Of Antioxidants

Antioxidants have received a lot of buzz in the beauty industry, but many consumers don’t completely understand their benefits for the skin. Antioxidants are chemicals that protect cells by neutralizing external forces including sun damage and pollution. They also protect against internal factors like changing emotions and metabolism. Antioxidants like vitamin A, C, and E help repair skin and strengthen blood vessels. Antioxidants are also important because they fight off free radicals.

The Hydropeptide line contains over 10 free radical fighting super-antioxidants. It is the first skincare line of its kind to create products that protect your skin using a highly effective combination of antioxidants and peptides. Simply put, the Hydropeptide line effectively utilizes antioxidants to ward off unwanted signs of aging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before using Hydropeptide face corrective cream my skin had this red blotchy look to it. It was getting drier and drier and I didn't know what to do about it. Now my skin has the smooth look to it that I have missed for a long time. I thought I'd never see my skin back to how it was once before. I love this product and can't imagine not using it on a daily basis.